Release: Citybound 0.1.1 & 0.1.2
→ Discussion on /r/Citybound
a.k.a. Road and Traffic Prototype 1.1 1.2 a.k.a. the result of one month of clean-up work a.k.a. the first release made with automatic build tools, coincidentally on the day the build tools suffered a major outage
Fixed: Self-intersecting roads not workng
Fixed: Game only launching the first time on MacOS
Fixed: Game not launching on older versions of MacOS
Fixed: Panic when spawning cars without built roads (by kingoflolz!)
Fixed: Panic when clicking/selecting built road
Fixed: Plan result lost after mouse move
Workarounded: Huge intersections hang the game
Workarounded: Super-long roads hang the game
- More traditional camera controls & key bindings (by kingoflolz)
- Support for pitching the camera (by Herbstein)
- See the new control scheme in the wiki!
Improved: Better overall performance
Improved: UI for adding lanes
After the hotfix/version 0.1.2:
- Workaround-around: Grids and long roads not creating intersections
- Fixed: Weird behaviour when building a plan while still drawing a stroke
Instructions and downloads (NEW: v0.1.2)
What else happened & what's next
- Maybe even more than what you can see in the release today happened behind the scenes in January!
- I want to announce how we're going to proceed with feature development in February.
- I'm planning to create a video update about both tomorrow very soon, stay tuned!