The 5th Patrons Calling, Voting for the 6th & Thoughts
Topics this time
- My work of the last month on my networking proof-of-concept
- My presentation and experience at RustFest
- I showed an quick version of the networked collaborative city building demo on stream, including the new simple house graphics
- We talked about other transport modes, railway-runway crossings, terrain and terraforming and more!
- When to release the next prototype. I'm still not quite sure what's best, I'll let you know in a separate blog post.
In case you missed the 4th Patrons Calling check it out on YouTube.
Let's find a date for the 6th Patrons Calling
This time I finally included a weekend as options, let's see how it works out!
Please vote with your availability on Doodle
What I'm currently thinking/worrying about
Now that I start to feel really confident in the technological base and simulation design that I've built up over the years, I would really like to accelerate the development of Citybound feature-wise and gameplay-wise. The obvious missing thing is that it's not even clear how one could help me right now - but I have some ideas (the Open Design Document, which is still work-in-progress, being one fundamental thing).
I will probably make this a big topic soon and do some thinking and planning with you on how to best pull this off, while continuing to work ideally full-time on implementation myself.
Until then, see you all soon!