The Road to Alpha, Week 22 - Let's do this!
→ Discussion on /r/Citybound
Feels good to be back again!
What I did
Implemented a new way to create multilane roads
- Allows you to set the number of lanes of the road you're currently drawing
- Automatically transitions between differing numbers of lanes by creating merging lanes
- Can handle roads with assymetric numbers of lanes
- Can connect existing roads with very different lane configurations
Decided to do more livestreams
- I will try to do a livestream every thursday and saturday
- Starting time will be variable, but of course announced
What I will probably do next
- Implement multilane intersections (I have the technology now!)
- Make agents interact with neighboring cities (commute there for jobs etc.)
- Add new kinds of agents (delivery trucks for goods)